Ryan F. KennyPartner
- Massachusetts, 2006
- Connecticut, 2007
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 2008
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 2011
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., 2006
- College of the Holy Cross, B.A., 2001
Mr. Kenny is a partner with the Toxic Tort Group and his practice focuses on the areas of complex products litigation and toxic tort litigation. He practices regularly in the Massachusetts Superior Court and the Connecticut Superior Court in the defense of asbestos litigation claims from pre-suit investigation through trial.
Prior to joining Cetrulo LLP as an attorney, Mr. Kenny worked as a paralegal and as a law clerk in the toxic tort practice area of the firm.
Mr. Kenny has extensive experience conducting plaintiff’s depositions and developing client specific defenses. Mr. Kenny acts as coordinating counsel for several of the Cetrulo LLP’s toxic tort clients.
When away from the office, Ryan enjoys staying active in his community. Ryan has been active in the coaching and management of the North End Athletic Association. Additionally, Ryan served as an elected member of the City of Boston’s North End/Waterfront Neighborhood Council from 2009 until 2016.
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers- Rising Star, 2012-2016
- Elected Member, City of Boston’s North End/Waterfront Neighborhood Council, 2009-2016
- College of the Holy Cross Alumni Association of Greater Boston, 2001- present
- North End, Boston Little League Coach, 2011-13, 2016
- Operation Gratitude Wounded Warrior Care Package Program, 2016
- Defense Research Institute (DRI) (2007-present)
- Defense Research Institute, Marketing Liaison, Chemical and Toxic Exposure Specialty Litigation Group (2016)
- Steering Committee, Defense Research Institute Products Liability Conference (2016)
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association (2007-present)
- Member, College of the Holy Cross Lawyers Association (2006- present)
- “LNC’s & Attorneys: Partners in Defense,” Southern New England Chapter of the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants, Northampton, MA, (October 1-2, 2012).