Richard B. KirbyOf-Counsel
- Massachusetts, 1975
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit, 1985
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts, 1975
- B.S., Suffolk University, Boston, Massachusetts, 1972
Richard Kirby specializes in the areas of civil litigation, products liability, toxic torts, hazardous materials, personal injury and general civil litigation. He has over twenty-five years experience representing clients in state and federal courts. In addition to trials and hearings, he has represented parties in reported decisions in the Appeals Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Richard is National Coordinating Counsel to several companies in Mass tort litigation. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for Jobs for Bay State Graduates, Inc. and the Ursuline Academy Development Committee.
Prior to receiving his Juris Doctor from Suffolk University Law School, Mr. Kirby completed his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Suffolk University.
Mr. Kirby is admitted to practice before the bars of Massachusetts, the United States District Court and the First Circuit Court of Appeals. He is also a member of the Massachusetts, American and Quincy Bar Associations, Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, the Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel and the Defense Research Institute. Mr. Kirby is rated AV by Martindale-Hubbell.
- Quincy Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel, Member
- Defense Research Institute, Member