Charles E. SheehanAssociate
- Massachusetts, 2014
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts, 2015
- Rhode Island, 2016
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts, 2014
- B.A., Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts, 2008
Charles is an Associate in the Toxic Tort Group. He practices primarily in the areas of asbestos litigation, premises liability, products liability and toxic tort litigation.
Charles joined Cetrulo LLP as a paralegal after graduating from Brandeis University and later worked as a Law Clerk during his final year at Suffolk University Law School. During law school, he served as the Executive Editor of the Suffolk Transnational Law Review.
- Executive Editor Transnational Law Review, 2013 - 2014
- Transnational Law Review, 2012 - 2014
- Member of Phi Delta Phi (Legal Honor Society)
- Member, Boston Bar Association, 2014
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association, 2014
Combating Somali Pirates, Fourth Circuit Casts Warning by Holding Piracy Includes Failed Attempts, 36 Suffolk Transnat’l L. Rev. 267
Eleventh Circuit Holds Private Commercial Arbitration Panel , Is A “Tribunal” For Purposes of 28 U.S.C. § 1782, 36 Suffolk Transnat’l L. Rev. 489