Thomas H. BalestracciAssociate
- Massachusetts, 2014
- Connecticut, 2015
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts, 2015
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut, 2015
- J.D., New England Law | Boston, 2014
- B.A., Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, 2007
Thomas represents clients in a variety of matters in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the State of Connecticut. His practice primarily involves complex civil litigation, with a focus in toxic tort, asbestos, and products liability litigation. Thomas also serves as part of a national coordinating counsel team, which manages litigation in jurisdictions throughout the country.
Upon graduation from Brown University, Thomas worked for a short period in the financial industry in Boston. In 2009, Thomas joined Cetrulo LLP as a paralegal, and later worked as a law clerk while attending law school. During law school, Thomas co-founded the Business Law Society at New England Law | Boston.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Business Transactions for Lawyers, 2013
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association