Lesley Chuang focuses her practice on complex civil litigation and represents clients in various types of disputes, including complex commercial litigation and products liability. She is admitted to practice before the state and federal courts in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and Connecticut.
In addition to her practice, Lesley is a Fellow of the Massachusetts Bar Foundation and a member of the IOLTA Grant Advisory Committee. She also serves as a pro bono attorney for the Women’s Bar Foundation Family Law Project.
Lesley is a graduate of the University of Connecticut School of Law. During law school, she served as the Symposium Editor of the Connecticut Insurance Law Journal and participated in the Intellectual Property and Entrepreneurship Law Clinic.
Prior to her legal career, Lesley worked as a research scientist in the fields of developmental biology and reproductive medicine. She also attended graduate school to study molecular biology and genetics.
Lesley resides in Arlington, Massachusetts, with her husband and son. Lesley serves as a board member for the Arlington Center for the Arts, and the National Association of Asian American Professionals – Boston Chapter.
- Society of Fellows, Massachusetts Bar Foundation
- Symposium Editor, Connecticut Insurance Law Journal
- Massachusetts Bar Foundation, IOLTA Grant Advisory Committee Member
- Women’s Bar Foundation, Family Law Project Pro Bono Counsel
- Arlington Center for the Arts, Board of Directors
- National Association of Asian American Professionals – Boston Chapter, Board of Directors
- Asian Task Force Against Domestic Violence, Community Leaders Council Member
- Union College Alumni Interviews, Volunteer
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Massachusetts
- Asian American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts