Commercial Real Estate & Finance
MOVING REAL ESTATE FORWARD
With the U.S. commercial real estate market on the brink of recovery, you need legal counsel that can address the contemporary business issues that will drive deals. Cetrulo LLP's Real Estate & Finance Group has the necessary industry perspective and skills to advance real estate projects in these uncertain times. We offer a multidisciplinary practice focused on acquisition and disposition, planning and development, permitting and zoning, and commercial and construction lending.
Our renowned litigators are experienced in handling diverse, high-stakes real estate litigation involving environmental issues, property damage and insurance claims, conveyancing errors, real estate appraiser malpractice claims, construction contract disputes, debt/equity placement and brokerage contract disputes, construction defects, and indemnity claims.
LOCAL KNOWLEDGE, BROAD REACH
Our work spans all aspects of land use and related disputes. We represent:
- landlords and tenants in commercial lease transactions involving shopping centers, malls, offices, factories, distribution centers, and free-standing stores
- developers and architectural, engineering, and construction firms in connection with all aspects of real estate development, permitting, condominium conversions, construction, and finance
- buyers and sellers in the acquisition or disposition of real property assets
- lenders and borrowers in matters involving asset-backed or receivables lending, as well as acquisition financing and construction loans
- numerous institutional lenders such as life insurance companies, banks, and real estate investment trusts
- borrowers in connection with real estate acquisitions, construction loan financing and receivables lending
- clients before federal, regional, state, and local governmental authorities as well as local zoning and planning boards
- owners and real estate developers to draft, negotiate and administer joint venture agreements and contracts for architects, general contractors, and other construction entities
- owners, small business entities and real estate developers in connection with the creation of limited liability companies and limited liability partnerships, including the drafting and negotiation of LLC and LLP operating agreements
- restaurant owners and operators in connection with the acquisition and disposition of restaurant and bar assets, including the application for and transfer of liquor licenses