Ariadna focuses her practice on banking and financial law, as well as commercial real estate transactions, and complex civil and business litigation.
Before joining Cetrulo LLP, Ariadna was an attorney for the Central Bank of the Dominican Republic, where she worked for over 8 years handling matters on transactional, banking and financial law, regulatory policies, employment law, real estate transactions, copyright, and constitutional matters. Also, Ariadna attended hearings, supported litigators and drafted pleadings for courts.
Besides her civil practice, Ariadna held a short-term teaching position as lecturer in Banking and Financial Law at the School of Law of Universidad Autónoma de Santo Domingo.
While attending her LL.M. in Banking and Financial Law at Boston University, Ariadna volunteered at the Jewish Vocational Service (JVS) of Boston, assisting in the teaching and tutoring of English as a second language.
When away from the office, Ariadna enjoys painting and writing.
- Designated ‘Young National Talent of Dominican Republic 2005’, by the Technological Institute of Santo Domingo (INTEC), under the Program for Outstanding Students., 2005
- Fulbright Scholar, 2012
- Designated as LL.M. Scholar of the Boston University Graduate Program in Banking and Financial Law for the 2012-2013 academic year, for outstanding academic and professional achievement., 2012-2013
- Cambridge Camping Association, Board Member, 2017-2018
- Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA), 2019
- Massachusetts Association of Hispanic Attorneys, 2019
- Boston Bar Association, 2015-present