Stephen T. GuntherAssociate
- Massachusetts, 2017
- Maine, 2018
- Connecticut, 2019
- U.S District Court of Massachusetts, 2018
- J.D., Boston College Law School, 2017
- B.A., Saint Joseph’s University, 2014
Stephen Gunther is an associate in Cetrulo LLP’s Boston office. His practice focuses on products liability, toxic torts, premises liability, insurance defense and insurance coverage litigation. Stephen also has experience litigating civil rights and employment discrimination suits.
Stephen received his J.D. from Boston College Law School. During law school, he worked as a Judicial Intern for Associate Justice Susan E. McGuirl of the Rhode Island Superior Court, served as a law clerk at the City of Boston Law Department, and was a summer associate at a New York firm. Stephen received his Bachelor of Arts in History from Saint Joseph’s University.
Outside the office, Stephen enjoys spending time on the golf course and playing softball.
- Boston College Alumni Association
- Boston Bar Association, 2017
- Massachusetts Bar Association, 2017
- Maine State Bar Association, 2018