Michael P. DickmanAssociate
- Massachusetts, 2018
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, 2019
- J.D., Northeastern University School of Law, 2018
- B.A., History and Political Science, cum laude, Boston College, 2015
Mike’s civil litigation practice focuses on toxic torts, products liability, and complex commercial matters.
While in law school, Mike interned for a state appellate judge, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Massachusetts, and two Boston law firms, including serving as a law clerk at Cetrulo LLP.
Mike graduated from Boston College with a Bachelor of Arts in History and Political Science.
When away from the office, Mike enjoys golfing, reading about American history, and rooting for the Boston College Eagles.
- Northeastern University Law Review, Articles Editor (2017-2018)
- Massachusetts Bar Association, 2018
- Boston Bar Association, 2018
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association, 2018