Erica A. DumoreAssociate
- Massachusetts, 2020
- New Hampshire, 2019
- U.S. District Court, District of New Hampshire, 2019
- J.D. , cum laude, Suffolk University Law School, 2019
- B.A., cum laude, Quinnipiac University, 2015
Erica Dumore is an associate in Cetrulo LLP’s Boston office. Erica’s practice focuses on complex civil litigation, products liability, and toxic tort litigation.
Erica received her Juris Doctor degree from Suffolk University Law School, cum laude. While in law school, Erica was a selected participant of Suffolk University’s Accelerator to Practice Program where she spent her third year in the Suffolk Law Housing Clinic advising individuals in the Greater Boston Area through landlord tenant disputes.
Prior to joining Cetrulo LLP, Erica worked in Portsmouth, New Hampshire concentrating on civil litigation and trusts and estate work. She received her Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies from Quinnipiac University in 2015.
When away from the office, Erica enjoys spending time outdoors. Originally from New Hampshire, she enjoys hiking, skiing and returning to the Seacoast to spend time with her family.
- Best Oral Advocate, Suffolk University Law School, 2017
- Best Written Brief, Suffolk University Law School, 2017
- University of New Hampshire, Volunteer Judge, Undergraduate Mock Trial Competitions, 2019-Present
- Boston Bar Association, 2019-present
- Civil Litigation in the COVID Era, Northeastern University School of Law, Webinar (January 2021)