Annette M. BoelhouwerOf-Counsel
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Supreme Court
- J.D., New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts, 1988
- B.A. Major: History, Trinity College, Hartford, Connecticut, 1985
Annette specializes in all areas of civil litigation, including professional malpractice defense, with a concentration in products liability and toxic tort matters. She has vast expertise in the areas of complex case management and the coordination of multi-party litigation, including the negotiations of multi-case global settlements.
Annette is Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Review Rated as well as a certified arbitrator and mediator.
Annette was an associate attorney at Cetrulo LLP at its inception, and in January 1999 she became a partner.
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Review Rated
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Top Rated Lawyer in Mass Torts, 2013
- Top Rated Lawyer, Boston’s Legal Leaders, 2015
- Top Women Attorneys in Massachusetts, 2013
- Top Attorneys in Massachusetts, 2013, 2014, 2016
- America’s Most Honored Professionals, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Boston Top Lawyers, 2018, 2019
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Frequently Lectures, Toxic Torts And Products Liability