Ryan F. Kenny is a partner in Cetrulo LLP’s Boston office. He concentrates his practice in products liability, toxic torts, asbestos litigation, mass torts, catastrophic personal injury and litigation management. Ryan has pre-trial and trial experience before the Massachusetts Superior Courts, Connecticut Superior Courts, and the United States District Courts for the Districts of Massachusetts and Connecticut. Further, Ryan acts as coordinating counsel for several of the Cetrulo LLP’s toxic tort clients
Ryan is experienced in the steps required to mount a successful defense, from pre-suit investigation through trial, for a wide variety of clients, including product manufacturers and distributors. He has extensive motion practice experience in complex litigation matters and has successfully argued numerous summary judgment motions, discovery related motions, and motions to dismiss. Ryan routinely conducts depositions of plaintiffs, fact witnesses, corporate witnesses and experts in product liability and negligence actions.
In addition to his litigation experience, he has successfully resolved matters through mediation, thus reducing transaction costs for the benefit of his clients. Ryan has been named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers from 2012-2017.
When away from the office, Ryan enjoys staying active in his community. Ryan has been active in the coaching and management of the North End Athletic Association. Additionally, Ryan served as an elected member of the City of Boston’s North End/Waterfront Neighborhood Council from 2009 until 2016.
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers- Rising Star, 2012-2017
- Elected Member, City of Boston’s North End/Waterfront Neighborhood Council, 2009-2016
- College of the Holy Cross Alumni Association of Greater Boston, 2001- present
- North End, Boston Little League Coach, 2011-13, 2016
- Operation Gratitude Wounded Warrior Care Package Program, 2016
- College of the Holy Cross Lawyers Association (2006 - present)
- Defense Research Institute (2007 - present)
- Massachusetts Bar Association (2007 - present)
- Marketing Liaison, Defense Research Institute, Chemical and Toxic Exposure Specialty Litigation Group (2016 - 2018)
- Vice Chair, Defense Research Institute, Chemical and Toxic Exposure Specialty Litigation Group (2018)
- Steering Committee, Defense Research Institute Products Liability Conference (2016 - present)
- “LNC’s & Attorneys: Partners in Defense,” Southern New England Chapter of the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants, Northampton, MA, (October 1-2, 2012).
- “Emerging Trends in Chemical and Toxic Tort Litigation”, DRI Products Liability Conference, Austin, TX, (February 6, 2019)