Matthew C. OleyerPartner
- Massachusetts, 2002
- Connecticut, 2003
- Rhode Island, 2003
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut, 2010
- U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island, 2010
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts, 2004
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts, 2001
- MBA, Frank Sawyer School of Management, Boston, Massachusetts, 2001
- B.A., Hobart College, Geneva, New York, 1995
Matthew C. Oleyer is a partner in the Boston and Providence offices of Cetrulo LLP and handles a wide range of litigation and bankruptcy matters concentrating his practice in the areas of commercial litigation, complex products liability, toxic tort, transportation litigation and personal injury litigation. His clients include hotel chains, manufacturing companies, banks, large equipment manufacturers and suppliers. Matt has experience litigating claims involving catastrophic injuries, representing banks in Bankruptcy Court, litigating construction and employment matters and handling complex business litigation matters.
When away from the office, Matt enjoys coaching and watching youth sports as well as spending time with his family in Maine.
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers, 2012
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers-Rising Star, 2008-2011
- Gimas v. Bialy, et al., (Mass.App.Ct. 2010) (employment discrimination)