Matthew C. OleyerPartner
- Massachusetts, 2002
- Connecticut, 2003
- Rhode Island, 2003
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut, 2010
- U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island, 2010
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts, 2004
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts, 2001
- MBA, Frank Sawyer School of Management, Boston, Massachusetts, 2001
- B.A., Hobart College, Geneva, New York, 1995
Matthew C. Oleyer is a partner in the Boston and Providence offices of Cetrulo LLP and handles a wide range of litigation and bankruptcy matters concentrating his practice in the areas of commercial litigation, complex products liability, toxic tort, transportation litigation and personal injury litigation. His clients include hotel chains, manufacturing companies, banks, large equipment manufacturers, suppliers, trucking companies and truck manufacturers. Matt has experience litigating claims involving catastrophic injuries, representing banks in Bankruptcy Court, litigating construction and employment matters and handling complex business litigation matters. For almost 20 years, Matt has actively represented self-insureds and insureds in asbestos litigation throughout the New England States.
Matt has acted as national coordinating counsel for a supplier and regional and local counsel for dozens of clients.
When away from the office, Matt enjoys coaching and watching youth sports as well as spending time with his family in Maine.
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers, 2012, 2020
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers-Rising Star, 2008-2011
- Gimas v. Bialy, et al., (Mass.App.Ct. 2010)
- Milward v. Acuity Specialty Products Group, Inc., 664 F. Supp. 2d 137 (D. Mass. 2009)
- Great Northern Ins. Co. v. Paino Associates, 369 F. Supp. 2d 177 (D. Mass. 2005)