Chloe Skeadas is a law clerk in Cetrulo LLP’s Boston office. Chloe focuses on complex civil litigation, products liability, and toxic tort litigation. Chloe earned her Juris Doctor from Suffolk University Law School. While in law school, Chloe was the Symposium Editor for the Transnational Law Review, where she hosted the journal’s 2022 Symposium. Chloe was also the Secretary of the Hellenic Law Society and was involved in the Women’s Law Association.
Prior to joining Cetrulo LLP full time, Chloe worked as a summer law clerk in the toxic tort group of the firm. Chloe also worked as a judicial intern at the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission in the Boston Area Office in the summer of 2020. Before attending law school, Chloe worked as a litigation paralegal in three states, working primarily on matters of complex civil litigation.
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School, 2022
- B.A., Elon University, 2016
- Defense Research Institute, 2022
- American Bar Association, 2019-2022
- Boston Bar Association, 2019-2022
- Suffolk University Law School, Symposium Editor, Transnational Law Review, 2021-2022
- Suffolk University Law School, Best Brief Award, 2020
- Suffolk University Law School, Honorable Mention Oral Advocate Award, 2020