Kyle Cunningham is an associate in Cetrulo LLP’s Boston office. Kyle earned his Juris Doctor from Notre Dame Law School. While in law school, Kyle served as a judicial extern for a federal judge, a corporate counsel extern for a commercial real estate company, a law clerk to a personal injury law firm, and served as a senior editor on the Notre Dame Journal on Emerging Technologies. Additionally, Kyle participated in the virtual Notre Dame London Law Program, where he worked as a legal extern for a software start-up. Prior to law school, Kyle was a paralegal for a Fortune 500 telecommunications company.
Kyle received his Bachelor of Arts from the College of the Holy Cross, cum laude, where he double majored in Political Science and Chinese. While at Holy Cross, Kyle was a thrower on the Men’s Track & Field team and studied abroad in Beijing, China.
- J.D., Notre Dame Law School, 2021
- B.A., cum laude, College of the Holy Cross, 2017
- Rhode Island Bar Association, Public Service Involvement Committee
- The GDPR, SCCs, BCRs, and Schrems: Deciphering the Data Privacy Alphabet Soup, The Federal Lawyer Magazine, May/June 2022.
- Pi Sigma Alpha National Honor Society
- Notre Dame Journal on Emerging Technologies, Senior Editor