Annette specializes in all areas of civil litigation, including professional malpractice defense, with a concentration in products liability and toxic tort matters. She has vast expertise in the areas of complex case management and the coordination of multi-party litigation, including the negotiations of multi-case global settlements.
Annette is Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Review Rated as well as a certified arbitrator and mediator.
Annette was an associate attorney at Cetrulo LLP at its inception, and in January 1999 she became a partner.
- J.D., New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts, 1988
- B.A., History, Trinity College, Hartford, Connecticut, 1985
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
Presentations, Classes & Seminars Taught
- Frequently Lectures, Toxic Torts And Products Liability
- Legal Eagles of America 2022
- Lawyers of Distinction 2022, 2023
- Lawyer Monthly – Women in Law Award 2021
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Rated
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating, 2020, 2022, 2023
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Top Rated Lawyer in Mass Torts, 2013, 2022
- Top Rated Lawyer, Boston’s Legal Leaders, 2015
- New England Top Rated Lawyer, 2019
- Top Women Attorneys in Massachusetts, 2013
- Top Attorneys in Massachusetts, 2013, 2014, 2016
- America’s Most Honored Professionals, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Boston Top Lawyers, 2018, 2019