Jason is an experienced litigator whose practice is focused on products liability and multi-party toxic tort cases involving personal injury and wrongful death. For more than a decade, Jason has worked as national counsel for an industrial equipment manufacturer, and as local and regional counsel for numerous product and equipment manufacturers. Jason also has substantial experience with insurance coverage litigation, consumer protection law and employment disputes. He is admitted to practice in New York and Massachusetts.
In his role as national counsel, Jason directly handles and oversees all aspects of client defense and trial preparation, including selection and development of experts in industrial hygiene, oncology, pathology, radiology, materials science and state-of-the-art. He regularly prepares and defends corporate witnesses and trial experts, and is responsible for the creation and implementation of coordinated defense strategies employed by local counsel throughout the United States. Jason is also a regular speaker at both regional and national toxic tort litigation conferences.
- J.D., Northeastern University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts, 2005
- B.A., Biology, Hamilton College, Clinton, New York, 1999
- M. Ed, Biology, Harvard Graduate School of Education, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 2000
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Boston Bar Association, Jason is an active participant in the Volunteer Lawyers Project
- In a recent Arizona asbestos litigation case, Pounders v. CBS Corp. et al., No.2008-014007,Jason worked extensively with local counsel to successfully argue for application of a foreign state’s statute of repose to bar Plaintiff’s personal injury claims based on work with and around asbestos-containing insulation products used on utility boilers.
- U.S. Attorney’s Office, Civil Division, Boston, MA, 2003.