Katherine Miller is an associate in Cetrulo LLP’s Providence office.
Katherine earned her Juris Doctor from Suffolk University Law School, summa cum laude. While in law school, she completed internships for a First Circuit judge, a Massachusetts Appeals Court justice, and the Rhode Island Office of the Attorney General’s civil division. Katherine was a member of Suffolk’s National Moot Court Competition Team and Lead Articles Editor for the Suffolk University Law Review.
Prior to joining Cetrulo, Katherine completed a judicial clerkship with the Rhode Island Superior Court. Katherine also has several years of experience working for Fortune 500 companies in the areas of strategic procurement, contracting, vendor management, and human resources operations.
- J.D., summa cum laude, Suffolk University Law School, 2022
- B.A., Boston College, 2003
- Rhode Island Bar Association, Member
- Rhode Island Women’s Bar Association, Member
- Permitting After-Acquired Evidence of Employee Qualifications: Perpetuating a McKennon Distinction Without a Difference, 55 Suffolk L. Rev. 93 (2022)
- The Intersection of Strategic Settlement Practice , Bad Precedent, and Bad Lawyering in Intersectional Discrimination Claims, 15 L.J. for Soc. Just. 20 (2022),
- Lead Articles Editor, Suffolk University Law Review Volume LV, 2021-2022
- Law Faculty Outstanding Student Award, Evening Division, 2022
- Violet Esta Bishop Book Award for Academic Excellence in Contracts, 2022
- Overall Winner & Best Brief, Tom C. Clark Appellate Advocacy Competition, 2021
- National Moot Court Competition Team Member, 2020
- Jurisprudence Award, Contracts, Spring 2019
- Best Oral Advocate & Best Brief, Legal Practice Skills, Spring 2019