Hayley is an associate in the Toxic Tort Group. She practices primarily in the area of asbestos litigation, products liability and toxic tort litigation.
Hayley represents clients in matters pending in the Massachusetts Superior Court and Supreme Court of the State of New York. Hayley has experience in numerous aspects of litigation and trial preparation, including drafting written discovery, deposing fact witnesses, and drafting various motions including discovery motions and dispositive motions. Hayley serves on multiple National Coordinating Counsel teams managing mass tort litigation in jurisdictions across the country. In this capacity, she manages the client’s defenses including discovery strategy, motion practice, trial preparation, and settlement negotiations.
Hayley graduated from the University of New Hampshire School of Law in 2011. During law school she interned for the Kraft Group legal department and externed in the Consumer and Legal Affairs department of Publishers Clearing House. She received her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from The Pennsylvania State University in 2008.
Prior to joining Cetrulo LLP, Hayley worked in the legal department of an insurance company on the North Shore of Massachusetts handling water damage subrogation claims and managing discovery matters for a Fortune 500 company.
- J.D., University of New Hampshire School of Law, 2011
- B.A., The Pennsylvania State University, 2008
- Defense Research Institute, 2016-2021
- Dust in the Wind: Can Missouri’s $4 Billion Talc Verdict Survive Fourteenth Amendment Scrutiny?, Federal Bar Association, The Federal Lawyer Magazine, May/June 2019.
- Federal Frameworks & Local Laws: The Intersection Between the FTCA and State Consumer Protection Law, Litigation Commentary & Review, Spring 2018.
- Mercury Rising? The Impact of Michigan v. EPA on Industry and the Environment, Federal Bar Association, Corporate Articles, Fall 2015.
Presentations, Classes & Seminars Taught
- Closing the Deal: Bargaining Strategies for Best Results in Asbestos Litigation, DRI Webinar (September 2020)
- Closing in on the Trial Date, Defense Asbestos Litigation Seminar, Nashville, Tennessee (June 2018)
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers-Rising Star, 2020-2021