Larry focuses on the defense of toxic tort claims, complex product liability claims, and insurance defense litigation. Larry also assists in the day-to-day management of the firm’s role as court appointed Defense Liaison Counsel in the Rhode Island consolidate asbestos docket, where he works extensively with the court and defense counsel in the coordination of pretrial schedules, depositions, trial settings, and docket management. Larry has also served as part of a national coordinating counsel team for a company involved in thousands of asbestos claims. As part of the team he developed and implemented trial strategy, and participated in the development of expert and corporate witnesses. Prior to joining Cetrulo LLP, Larry served as an assistant district attorney for the Middlesex District Attorney’s Office from 1994 to 1996. After leaving the Middlesex District Attorney’s Office, he joined a prominent Boston law firm from 1996 to 2003 where he practiced in the areas of plaintiff trial practice with an emphasis in medical malpractice, products liability, construction site accidents, admiralty, premises liability, general liability and motor vehicle torts.
Larry obtained his law degree from Suffolk University Law School. He is admitted to practice law before the state and federal courts in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Larry’s trial experience includes over 40 jury trials as well as arguments before the Massachusetts Court of Appeals. He is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association, American Bar Association, and Defense Research Institute.
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts, 1994
- B.A., University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut, 1991
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Co-Chair, New Lawyers Committee, Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, 1998 – 1999
- Defense Research Institute
Presentations, Classes & Seminars Taught
- Program Chair, Selected Trial Topics for the New Litigator at the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys 2000 Annual Convention
- Industrial Hygiene Boot Camp, Defense Research Institute, Young Lawyers Breakout Session (2016)