Cetrulo LLP’s Insurance & Reinsurance Coverage Group has a strong technical understanding of the insurance and reinsurance business. Our attorneys have worked closely with insurance companies and reinsurers on complex and emerging coverage issues. We counsel insurers, reinsurers and third-party administrators on a national, regional and local level. As a result, we consistently achieve optimal results for clients in a wide range of disputes using our counseling, negotiation, mediation, arbitration and litigation skills.
Our expertise in this field covers all types of disputes including:
- pollution and toxic tort
- products liability
- bad faith and extra-contractual liability
- business risks
- intellectual property
- construction (including owner controlled insurance programs and contractor controlled insurance programs)
- general liability
- professional liability/errors and omissions
- directors and officers
- employment practices liability
- advertising and personal injury
- first-party property policies
- specialty, surplus and excess lines
Our attorneys draft manuscript policy endorsements and other policy forms to address complex and emerging issues of coverage law. We regularly monitor significant environmental, products liability and other potentially catastrophic claims for insurers and reinsurers to provide counseling on coverage issues and exposure evaluation.