Noel Cho is an associate in Cetrulo LLP’s Boston office. Noel earned her Juris Doctor from New England Law|Boston with a concentration in Intellectual Property and Business. While in law school, Noel was an associate for the New England Law Review, President of the Intellectual Property Law Association, and Co-President of the Asian Pacific American Law Student Association. Noel also participated in the New England Law Intellectual Property and Business Compliance Clinic and served as a law clerk at a real estate law firm.
Prior to joining Cetrulo LLP, Noel worked at a local firm in the greater Boston area representing parties in real estate transactions. Noel received a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Florida, where she double-majored in Political Science and Business Administration.
- J.D., New England Law|Boston, 2021
- B.A., University of Florida, Warrington College of Business, 2018
- B.A., University of Florida, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, 2018
- Boston Bar Association, Member, 2018-2022
- New England Law Review, 2020