Bryan M. Abramoske is a partner in Cetrulo LLP’s Boston office. He concentrates his practice in the defense of litigation matters, including claims arising from products liability, toxic torts, asbestos, premises liability, pharmaceuticals, automotive accidents and defects, property damage, and environmental contamination. Bryan has litigated contract claims, complex property damage suits, and personal injury suits involving alleged catastrophic injuries, including wrongful death claims. Bryan has represented a broad range of companies, including heating oil delivery companies, automotive repair facilities, and manufacturers of products including prescription drugs, automobiles, automotive parts, aircraft parts, boilers, pipes and fittings, and insulation. Bryan has also counseled clients in pre-litigation dispute resolution.
Bryan also represents clients as part of a National Coordinating Counsel team that manages mass tort litigation in jurisdictions across the country, with a significant role in the formulation of defense strategies, discovery management, trial preparation, settlement negotiations, and liability estimation and reserve setting.
Bryan regularly litigates cases in Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island before state and federal courts. He has drafted and argued motions to dismiss, motions for protective orders, motions to compel, and motions for summary judgment. Bryan has also conducted numerous depositions of plaintiffs, fact witnesses, and expert witnesses in complex product liability and negligence actions. Bryan has tried multiple cases before the Connecticut Small Claims Court and has represented clients pro bono before the Massachusetts Department of Unemployment Assistance.
- J.D., summa cum laude, Suffolk University Law School, 2008
- B.A., College of the Holy Cross, 2003
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Holy Cross Lawyers Association
- Holy Cross Club of Greater Boston, Member
- Easton Youth Baseball League, Board Member
- Ames Free Library Advisory Board, Member
- Successfully resolved oil spill property damage case during pre-trial mediation after winning motion to strike environmental claim counts.
- Obtained summary judgment for tool manufacturer in Connecticut Superior Court asbestos products liability case arguing lack of duty to warn.
- Obtained dismissal for American automobile manufacturer in engine defect case involving property damage.
- Obtained defense verdict for automotive product manufacturer and repair facility in Connecticut Small Claims Court trial.
- The Contours of the Cosmetic PFAS Litigation: Highlights and Shadows of Forever Chemicals, Federal Bar Association, The Federal Lawyer Magazine (July/August 2022)
- “It Doesn’t Matter What They Intended: The Need For Objective Permissibility Review of Police-Created Exigencies in ‘Knock and Talk’ Investigations” , 41 Suffolk U. L. Rev. 561 (2008).
Presentations, Classes & Seminars Taught
- Adjunct Instructor of Legal Research and Writing, NEW ENGLAND LAW BOSTON, Boston, MA.
- Panelist on “Talc and Asbestos Litigation”, CLM Southeast Claims Conference, October 2019.
- Chairperson, Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education Seminar, Masterminding Your Litigation Strategy: A Checklist Approach, Boston, MA, February 2, 2016.